Both phones are quite affordable, and have slightly different features.
The Motorola MOTOLUXE is powered by an 800MHz Qualcomm processor, has a 4” edge-to-edge display and a brushed metal outer frame. Its running the Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread operating system and has a nice 8MP camera, which features autofocus and LED flash.
- Motorola MotoSwitch UI
- 4" Touch screen display
- 800 MHz processor, 512MB RAM
- Lanyard groove/notification light
- 8MP rear camera, 0.3MP front facing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HSDPA & 3G
- MicroSD slot (expandable up to 32GB)
- 3.5mm headphone connection
The Motorola MOTOLUXE is priced at £258.00 and you can pre-order from Clove here.
Motorola DEFY MINI
The Motorola DEFY MINI is the smaller, more pocketable model in the DEFY range. Measuring just 109 x 58.5 x 12.55 mm and weighing only 107g its designed for someone who wants Android features and durability in a smaller package. The specs have suffered slightly to allow for the smaller case, but its still a capable device with a 600MHz processor running Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread, a 3.2 inch HVGA touchscreen and a 3MP rear facing camera.
- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- 600MHz processor
- Water resistant
- Dust resistant
- Scratch resistant 3.2" Corning Gorilla Glass display
- 3MP camera
- Front facing VGA camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- MicroSD expansion up to 32GB
The Motorola DEFY MINI is priced at only £174.99 and you can pre-order from Clove here.
Scouring the internet for mobile tech, news & tips!