Sky have announced that Sky Broadband Unlimited, Connect or Fibre customers can get free Wifi access at The Cloud Hotspots. The deal will provide you with unlimited wireless access and you can register up to 6 wireless enabled devices including smartphones, laptops and tablets.
There are Android and iOS Apps available to streamline the experience, however you can connect from any device with a browser.
To connect any other wireless device, follow these instructions:
- Visit a Cloud WiFi Hotspot
- Check WiFi is switched ‘ON’ on your device
- Choose ‘_The Cloud’ from the list of available networks
- Open your browser and select Sky Broadband from the venue page
- Enter your Sky iD details. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Give your device a name. Once registered it will automatically connect to Cloud WiFi Hotspots whenever you’re in range
You can find your nearest Cloud Hotspot via this Hotspot finder.