Three have announced that the recently unveiled Sony Xperia J will be available on their network. The smartphone features a large 4” scratch-resistant display offering fantastic clarity when viewing pictures, playing games and streaming video and with DLNA contactless connectivity, viewing content on a tablet, TV or PC is seamless.
Sylvia Chind, Head of Devices at Three said,
The stylish Sony Xperia J is a welcome addition to Three’s range. Running on Android, people can truly personalise their experience with access to thousands of innovative and fun apps through Google Play and with Three’s network covering more than 97% of the UK population, staying connected, capturing and sharing those special moments while out and about is effortless.
• Large 4” FWVGA quality display for exceptional viewing experience
• 9.2mm slim stylish design with social media update by illumination
• 5MP AF Sony camera with LED flash and video recording
• Front facing camera for video chats
• Sony Audio Technology offering clear audio, bass and xLoud for crisp sound quality
Scouring the internet for mobile tech, news & tips!