Samsung Galaxy S III owners have a treat in store as Samsung promo’s its Premium Suite software upgrade for the Android Galaxy S III handset. Samsung has confirmed seven key new features that will be available in the software update, and also given us a teaser video demoing many of these features.
- Easy Mode: For first-time smartphone users and/or those who are really really, well, lazy. This function helps you set up the most five frequently used widgets on the home screen, so you don’t have to be tired of looking everywhere to find those apps.
- Sound Balance: You can adjust the balance of volume one each side of earphones.
- Setup Wizard: After turning on your cell phone, you can see the accessibility menu right away on the screen.
- Camera Easy Snap: With ‘talk back’ and ‘face detection’ on your settings menu, the GALAXY S III tells you how many faces it can detect on the camera preview.
- Paper Artist: You can make a picture like a pop artist! Change the moods of your pictures whenever you want!
- Camera, Low Light Shot: It’s always tough to take pictures in dark places. So the GALAXY S III with Premium Suite has a Low-Light-Shot function. Get your hands on one and check out the difference!
- Camera, Best Face: The problem with group pictures? Somebody always, ALWAYS blinks. Well, Best Face is your solution to that. Best Face takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person among those shots.
The Samsung ‘Touch Wiz” UI overlay provided by Samsung is considered to be one of the few tolerable manufacturer customisations to Android, and the Premium Suite will further enhance this.
More information is available in the video below:
Samsung says the rollout will vary by region and mobile operator.
I love tech and gaming, and am always looking for the ‘next big thing’…