The generation is moving towards the technology and there are lots of innovations in the expertise market which make you irresistible. Since the arrival of Smartphones and Smart TV’s the market is on boom and they are launching advanced devices and applications which can support the devices.
These Smartphones are the stunning devices which are full of applications and amazing features which make a tremendous upgrade in the market. With these phones you can manage your different tasks and can help you in making your work efficient. These devices can be customised by downloading different apps and the software’s from the application store. There are lots of stunning features in the iPhone and iPad which gain a lot of domination in the market. Some of the distinguished and different applications of iPad and the iPhone are;
A Review of Design and Display:
This is the main thing which makes both the iPad and iPhone look different from each other.
- The design of the iPad is simple and less dominating compare to iPhone as it has a lot of features enabled in iPad as capacitive touchscreen with 16 multi colours. The display is about 9.7 inches with the screen resolution of 1024 X 768 for iPad and for the third generation of iPad the screen resolution is about 2048 X 1536. It is enabled with multitouch and has a scratch resistant glass with Oleophobic coating. It weighs about 662 grams.
- The design of the iPhone is very simple and it looks curvy which is dominating the present market and it comes with the amazing display of 4.0 inches protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass also with LED, capacitive touchscreen and 16 multi colours. The screen resolution in this device is 1136 X 640 for iPhone 5. This device weighs about 112 grams.
The features are real thing in these devices as some are similar and some are detached from each other.
- The iPad has the iOS6 operating system with the A6X chipset and the dual core processor of 1.4 GHz to give the amazing performance.
- The iPhone also has the iOS6 operating system with the chipset of A6 and a dual core processor of 1.2 GHz to provide the stunning performance.
- The sensors between the two devices are similar as they have Accelerometer, Gyro and compass and the Proximity is only in iPhone not in iPad.
- The web browsers for the devices are same as they use HTML Safari which is a web browser from Google.
- These devices are also enabled with GPS Support and GLONASS. They are also integrated with Twitter and Facebook Links.
- The iPhone is enabled with the SIRI natural voice command but in iPad you don’t have the option of SIRI.
- The Internal Memory in iPad is 16/32/64 GB with 1 GB of RAM and there is no memory card slot and it goes same with the iPhone.
- The rear Camera in iPad is of 5 MP and featured with Autofocus, Touch focus and face detection whereas the rear camera in the iPhone is of 8 MP and primary camera is of 1.2 MP featured with LED flash, Autofocus, Touch focus, Panorama and HD image and video recording.
- The connectivity in the iPad is Wi-Fi 3G, Bluetooth with GPRS and EDGE. The connectivity in the iPhone is of Wi-Fi 4G LTE, Bluetooth with GPRS and EDGE.
- Both the devices support 2G, 3G, and 4G networks and iPad are compatible with Micro SIM and iPhone is compatible with Nano SIM.
Scouring the internet for mobile tech, news & tips!