Continuing on the headphones theme, House of Marley have today announced their range of new products that will be available in 2013, many of which will incorporate Bluetooth® wireless technology and continue in their theme of eco-friendly materials with the brand’s exclusive upcycled fabric called Rewind.
The products are currently available to see and test at CES2013.
The unique Rewind fabric is composed of reclaimed hemp and organic cotton, combined with the fibres of recycled water bottles to create a durable environmentally friendly product.
Full details of the new headphones are outlined below from their press release:
Rise Up™ Over-Ear Headphones (RRP £149.99; Available March 2013)
Made with earth-friendly materials like soft bamboo-fibre ear cushions and covered in canvas (and REWIND™ on the Saddle version), the Marley Rise Up collection is truly unique as an aviator, over-ear style headphone. Built for outstanding sound quality and comfort, along with a unique design allow you to express yourself in style while enjoying your favourite tunes.
- Created using recyclable aluminium, durable canvas, REWIND™ upcycled fabric and braided cable
- 50mm Moving Coil for outstanding sound
- Available in multiple colourways, and offers extreme comfort
- Integrated microphone with Apple three-button controller and carry case
· Harambe™ On-Ear Headphones (RRP £49.99; Available March 2013)
- Made with earth-friendly materials, the Harambe collection is lightweight, easily portable and delivers the look you want with the performance you demand. It allows you to express yourself in a variety of colours whether on the street with friends, on the slopes or at home relaxing.
- 30mm driver for big sound
- Integrated microphone with one-button controller; six colourways
- Stylish, headphone that creatively utilises Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC)-certified wood with subtle design elements and is engineered to perform
- 40mm dynamic drivers gives this set of headphones incredible sound
- Integrated Apple microphone with three-button controller
- Soft leather ear cushions, recyclable aluminium headphones come in a carry bag
Riddim™ On-Ear Headphones (RRP £129.99; Available March 2013)
- Covered in beautiful canvas and incorporating a soft leather headband and ear cushions, Riddim headphones deliver comfort, power and style in a truly effortless design.
- Designed to provide superb comfort, durability, unique style and sound that is authentic and true; created using recyclable aluminium, durable canvas and recycled plastic strain relief
- 40mm drivers deliver phenomenal sound
- Integrated microphone with Apple three-button controller and carry bag; four colourways
Legend™ In-Ear Headphones (RRP £199.99; Available May 2013)
- Premium balanced armature design that allows for a smaller profile, while delivering exceptional sound quality. Streamlined aluminium body with an FSC®-certified wood accent piece combine to create a highly sophisticated look.
- Soulfully designed and engineered to perform
- Integrated Apple microphone with three-button controller, premium leather carry case
Liberate™ On-Ear Headphones (RRP £79.99; Available Q3 2013)
- On-ear headphones with unique design crafted from stainless steel, fabric and FSC®-certified wood, boasting high performance drivers and detailed sound.
- 40mm dynamic moving coil driver with neodymium magnet
- Soft leather ear cushions for comfortable listening
- Integrated microphone with Apple three-button controller and carry bag
Scouring the internet for mobile tech, news & tips!