So Bluetooth World is happening on April 8th and 9th at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California.
Bluetooth has long been a standard for easy to use wireless connection, particularly for audio over A2DP and the introduction of Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) has opened the door for it to be used successfully in watches, like the Pebble smartwatch, and personal fitness trackers like Fitbit and the Jawbone Up.
The event is where everyone from startups to established companies who make use of Bluetooth wireless technologies come to exchange information and gather new knowledge.
You can see the full agenda at http://bluetoothworldevent.com/agenda/, with highlights including:
- Keynotes and panel discussions exploring the hottest industry trends and the market opportunities made possible by Bluetooth Smart
- Case studies and presentations providing in-depth looks at how Bluetooth technology empowered innovations from industry veterans and entrepreneurial start-ups alike
- Indiegogo Startup Innovation Sessions featuring some of the industry’s most innovative startups, plus tips for implementing a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Technology sessions offering insight and strategy on development processes, testing and interoperability, qualification and creating successful Bluetooth implementations
- Networking events bringing together the best industry minds and vendor exhibitions showcasing cutting-edge Bluetooth enabled applications, devices and tools to help you succeed
I do marketing and tech things. Despite my profile picture, I don’t live my life in Instagram