Nowadays Netflix is one of the most popular on-demand streaming video services and many people have subscribed to it due to the sheer number of movies and TV shows that it boasts. However the one problem you may be having is that you’re unable to ‘save’ these movies and watch them offline, because Netflix requires you to be online to stream it.
Assuming you have an unstable internet connection or would like to watch your Netflix movies on other devices, this could be a bit of a hurdle. With the Movavi Screen Capture Studio however, you’ll be able to work around the problem.
In very basic terms, all that you need to do is record the Netflix movie while it is streaming by capturing it directly from your screen. As you probably surmised from its name, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio will allow you to do just that. The best part is – it isn’t even complicated, and you can get it done in just a few simple steps:
- Set up the capture area to encompass the Netflix video that you want to record.
- Make sure the audio source is set to ‘system audio’ so that it captures the audio from the Netflix video.
- Set the capture timer to the duration of the Netflix video by clicking on the little ‘alarm clock’ icon.
- Start the Netflix video, and start the recording at the same time.
- When it is done, save it using the most appropriate preset based on your platform and device.
If you like before you save it you could even edit the video to trim out any unwanted segments, or experiment with some of the other features of the Movavi Screen Capture Studio – such as adding subtitles, special effects, filters, and so on.
That is up to you however, and the important thing is that you should have been able to record Netflix with no issues and saved it using a preset that would have automatically optimized it for the device or platform that you want to watch it on.
I love tech and gaming, and am always looking for the ‘next big thing’…