Denon has launched its new AH-C160W Wireless In-Ear Sports headphones, bringing its reputation for quality to music on the go.
The over-the-ear bluetooth headphones are designed for comfort, and can be used for commuting and leisure, but also excel for sports with their close fitting design. Denon’s unique Earhook technology ensures the earphones stay in place, even during the most strenuous workout, while a choice of three sizes of ring, and four sizes of silicon tips (with Comply memory foam technology) lets you get the perfect fit.
Able to cope with the most strenuous workouts the AH-C160W’s are rated to IPX5/7 to easily manage rain or sweat.
The sound of the AH-C160W has been tuned using all of Denon’s 5O+ years of experience in headphone design, and makes use of sophisticated digital signal processing to make the most of your favourite music. Connectivity comes from high-power Bluetooth Class 1 meaning you should get a solid connection to your phone no matter where you carry it.
The buttons on the side allow you to change volume, skip tracks, take calls. Denon have integrated enhanced audio technology – “Clear Voice Capture” – which uses a sophisticated noise reduction system to deliver the clearest voice quality for phone calls – even in the noisiest environments.
The battery life is rated at 4 hours continuous use.
- High-quality 11.5mm drivers with digital signal processing
- Bluetooth Class 1 connectivity for tangle-free use and reliable connection
- Clear Voice Capture noise reduction for phone calls, plus voice prompts
- Earhook technology and a choice of eartips for comfort and a secure fit
- Tough construction for life on the move
- Sweat and moisture protection for long-term durability
- Accessories: 1 pair of Comply Foam eartips, 4 pairs of silicon eartips (XS, S, M, L), 4 types of rings, USB charging cable, carrying case with carabiner
>> The Denon AH-C160W Wireless Sport Headphones are available at selected Denon retailers, or online in black, blue and white with an RRP of £149.00
I love tech and gaming, and am always looking for the ‘next big thing’…