Any company that sends mass mailings or uses email marketing, it is necessary from time to time to validate the contact base. Special services come to the rescue – email-validators. On sites that check emails, you can check:
- Syntax – checking the spelling of addresses, including the special signs “@”, etc.
- Duplicates – checking for email addresses that are repeated;
- Spam traps – electronic mailboxes that send advertisements or spam;
- Contacts from which there are a lot of complaints about spam;
- Fake boxes – checking for mail addresses that are created for one-time use;
- Role-based Addresses – emails that are not created for a specific person, but the position of an employee; such addresses often have a high number of unsubscribes;
- Mail eXchanger (MX) – a mailbox registered on a domain without an MX record cannot receive messages;
- SMTP server – this function shows whether an email address exists or is already abandoned by the user;
- Mailbox activity – shows how often a user visits this mailbox.
This is not a complete email verification list, but even these items are enough to understand which email addresses and people you have to deal with. Check the email if email addresses were collected using questionnaires. A person who manually fills in a document may make a mistake in writing his data.
Remember that if you have an unverified contact base, this is:
- You can spend money in vain;
- Mail servers can add your newsletter to the blacklist;
- The fall in the reputation of the sender;
- Lock in ESP.
How to verify the email address on TrueMail
TrueMail is a multifunctional service of authentication and the existence of e-mail addresses.
Checking the e-mail addresses in the mailing list is now as simple as possible: just register in our service, select the type of pricing, add a task, and upload your mailing list for verification. After clicking the “Try this” button, the process of validating email addresses will begin, the duration of which depends on the size of the downloaded list.
It is also possible to verify addresses separately. Select a file with data of electronic addresses in the format .json, .jsonp, .xml
Correct and false e-mail addresses can be exported to files of various formats: TXT, CSV, XLS, or.PDF.
Verification of addresses is in multithreaded mode, which makes it possible to significantly speed up the verification process. The average scan speed can range from 10 to 30 addresses per second or 1800 addresses per minute.
You can try the email validation service for free on the main page of the site. TrueMail works in complete confidentiality, so your safety is guaranteed.
I love writing about tech, social, and the internet in general. Find me on Reddit.