OPPO launches a first-of-its-kind smartwatch – a 46mm LTE watch with curved display, and a more conventional 41mm Bluetooth model with an AMOLED display.
Running on Wear OS by Google, the OPPO Watches help users to get on track with their health and fitness with sleep tracking, always-on heart monitoring and wrist-based five minute workouts with voice coaching. The OPPO Watch can go the distance, as the all-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging means users can get 16 hours of power on a 15-minute charge.
Striking a balance between style and substance – with the HeyTap app, the AI-watch face design allows users to synchronise their watch face with any outfit. The OPPO Watch comes in 46mm with (LTE), sculpted with a 6,000-series aluminium alloy frame, available in a Black or Glossy Gold finish and 41mm in Black, Pink Gold and Silver Mist.
Oppo Smartwatch Specs
OPPO Watch 46mm (LTE) – RRP £369, available in Black or Glossy Gold in October:
- Powered by the all-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging, the OPPO Watch gets 16 hours of power from a 15-minute fast charge.
- Features a stunning dual-curved OLED 3D curved 1.91 inch AMOLED display
- Packed full of fitness and health tracking features, including Sleep Tracking,always-on heart rate monitoring, and five-minute workouts with voice coaching
- Complete a look effortlessly, use the HeyTap Health App to photograph an outfit, and the OPPO Watch will use AI imaging to generate a complementary watch face
- 430 mAh battery
OPPO Watch 41mm (BT) – RRP £229, available in Black, Silver or Rose Gold on Amazon from 3rd September:
- With targeted work-out modes, five exercise sensors and a GPS + GLONASS navigation system, the OPPO Watch is your go-to workout buddy
- All-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging means charging the OPPO Watch to full charge only takes 75 minutes
- At the touch of a button, change the strap to suit your style. Change the Watch Face to match your outfit with the HeyTap Health App
- 300 mAh battery
>> Buy the Oppo Watch 41mm from Amazon UK from 3rd September