Three is excited to announce that it will be adding the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 and the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 to its range of devices. Both Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 and Fold3 devices are available to pre-order today in-store and online at Three, recognised as the UK’s fastest 5G network in Q1–Q2 2021 according to network intelligence provider, Ookla.
The Galaxy Z Fold3 also comes with an accessories pack worth £79.99 including a Flip Case, S Pen and 25W Superfast Charger, available until December 31, 2021. Customers will get one year free Samsung Care with both Flip3 and Fold3 pre-orders with Three.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 256GB upfront cost of £99 and £105/month for unlimited data and minutes and six months half price at £53/month
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 512GB upfront £99 and monthly cost of £95/month for 4GB data and unlimited minutes
- GSM Arena Specs
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 128GB upfront £49 and £68 month including first 6 months at half price at £34 month for unlimited data and minutes
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 128GB upfront £49 and £56/month for 4GB data and unlimited minutes
- The Galaxy Z Flip3 will run Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on top, even though Google will probably release Android 12 to its Pixels within days or weeks after the Flip’s announcement.
- GSM Arena Specs
Prices for the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 and Fold3 are all on a 24 month contract.
Google’s Android 12 will soon be released and powering the Flip 3 and Fold 3 devices. While not confirmed yet it’s very likely that Android 12 will also arrive in September this year, similar to the last Android 10 and Android 11 releases. Main features of Android 12 include:
- Visual UI overhaul
- New Quick Tiles
- Privacy and security improvements
- Scrolling screenshot support
- Notification improvements
- On-device search with AppSearch
- Improved WiFi Sharing
- One handed Mode
- New Widgets
Scouring the internet for mobile tech, news & tips!